• Tom and Huck’s Fun & Fishing Float -This customized scenic trip along the Unadilla lets you choose from a 2-3 hour or 3-5 hour river trip - perfect for swimming, fishing, exploring islands, fossil hunting, rapid surfing, or just plain relaxing. Plus, your trip also includes a free day pass for Tall Pines Campground where you will enjoy the use of all the facilities, including your own campsite, fire ring and picnic table, the inground pool, playground, arcades, planned activities, and more! Includes transportation to the put in point with take out at Tall Pines Campground, a fishing pole to use during your float, river orientation and map, and safety equipment. Cost $30 per person, $7.50 for children under 12 with a paid adult fare.
• Fall Foliage Trips - Discover the splendor of paddling in Autumn. Color displays mirrored on the river’s surface with waterfowl and birds of prey to make the trip even more colorful. Held in Sept. & Oct. Cost $30 per person, $7.50 for children under 12 with a paid adult fare.
• Injun Joe’s Multi-Day Paddling Trip - Choose from our extended 1 Day Trip (5-7 hours) or enjoy our customized Overnight Adventure Package with 1 to 3 days of camping at Tall Pines and our friendly neighboring campgrounds. Min. age 12. Cost $45 to $90 per person plus camping.
• Team Building, Groups, Birthdays, Events - Personalized canoe trips Sunday through Friday.
• Transportation For Your Canoes & Kayaks - Bring your own canoes or kayaks and we will transport them to our drop off point (based on space availability). $15 per canoe/kayak for 1 way transportation for pre-scheduled trips with a minimum of 1 other boat departing at launch point; $25 per canoe/kayak for 1 way transportation for non scheduled trips (not available on Friday/Saturday). Prices also include transportation for 2 people per boat., extra people are $5 per person. Life Jackets are available to rent for $5 per day.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL TRIPS BY 10AM DAILY OR EARLIER
(please do not leave reservation requests on the answering machine
as we may not receive them by the time of your trip).
Saturday trip orientation is at 11:45;
Sunday to Friday trip orientation is generally sometime between 10-11am.